Product Launch - US: Casella Wines Yellow Tail Sweet Red Roo
Click through to view Casella Wines Yellow Tail Sweet Red Roo
Casella Wines Yellow Tail Sweet Red Roo
Category - Wine, Australia, red, sweet, blend
Available - From March
Location - US
Price - US$6.99 per 75cl, $11.99 per 1.5-litre bottle
Distribution - W. J. Deutsch & Sons, Ltd
Casella is lining up the launch of Yellow Tail Sweet Red Roo in the US.
The variant, the 15th in the brand's portfolio, is made in Australia from a blend of Shiraz, Cabernet Sauvignon, and other red varietals. The product will target the sweet wine category, which posted a 246% increase in dollar value sales last year, according to the company.
Sweet Red Roo will have a red, prismatic label, the first of its kind in the beverage alcohol industry, Deutsch said.
- Analysis - SABMiller to add bolt-ons in Africa?
- A-B InBev's Move on Tennent's Super Makes Sense
- Brand Diversification Driving Craft Brewery Growth
- Analysis - Stock Spirits: Poland's number one
- What's on the M&A cards for San Miguel Brewery?
- Pernod Ricard's Café de Paris Pear, Pomegranate
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- William Grant sinks GBP185,000 into "No" camp
- William Grant & Sons boosts Travel Retail team
- Diageo scraps Arthur's Day, but singer left sad