AUS: Casella Wines snaps up McWilliam's winery
Yellow Tail producer Casella Wines has reportedly bought a winery near Griffith, New South Wales from McWilliam's Wines.
According to reports in Australia today (10 July), Casella's acquisition of the Yenda winery was finalised late last week. The sale price was not disclosed.
McWilliam chief executive George Wahby told local reporters that it was no longer practical for the company to have two wineries in the same area. McWilliam's sale of the Yenda winery will see the company shift production to its Hanwood site in Griffith.
- Focus - Pernod's YTD Performance by Region
- just On Call - Pernod shifts Scotch focus in China
- Focus - Heineken's Q1 Performance by Region
- Comment - Will We Understand the Language of Rum?
- Focus - Coca-Cola's Q1 Performance by Region
- CFO of Diageo's United Spirits stands down
- Pernod Ricard sees YTD recover as sales increase
- BrewDog launches GBP25m crowd-funding attempt
- Africa "subdued" but Heineken sees Q1 rises
- Elements 8 revamps rum packaging
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Bacardi Limited - Strategy and SWOT Report