AUS: Casella Wines becomes Casella Family Brands
Casella Family Brands takes effect immediately
Casella Wines has changed its name to Casella Family Brands as it looks to reposition itself.
The Australian company, which owns the Yellow Tail wine brand, said earlier today (7 May) that it has introduced the re-brand “to support its long-term corporate positioning and growth strategy”. The name change will take effect immediately across product packaging, company email addresses and stationery, as well as on site signage.
The firm's website will also be re-designed.
“In order to grow the business year-on-year, we need to stay relevant to our consumers around the world,” said Casella MD John Casella. “‘Casella Family Brands’ allows us to explore a wide range of trends, innovations and opportunities.”
The new logo for the company features the Casella name underneath a monogram that was created using the initials of the founders, Filippo and Maria Casella.
Last year, Casella was rescued after it breached its debt covenants. The firm agreed new terms with its bank, National Australia Bank, in July.
- Spirits - Where does 'Craft' End and 'Mass' Begin?
- Brewers go Crazy over Flavoured Malt “Cocktails”
- Mike’s Hard Lemonade Could Be a Hard Sell
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's Q4 & FY
- Focus - Suntory Holdings' FY Performance
- Diageo "smart bottle" targets consumers at home
- Suntory whiskey seeks to "eclipse" Diageo, Pernod
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Diageo adds Dubai to Johnnie Walker skyline series
- Asahi Beverages CEO to step down - report
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report