Casella Family Brands unveils UK Yellow Tail push
Yellow Tail is the biggest Australian wine brand in the US
Casella Family Brands has launched a UK marketing campaign for its Yellow Tail wine brand that aims to hand out 3,500 samples a day in the coming weeks.
The company will visit 15 UK cities in a yellow Volkswagen camper van over the next 12 weeks, it said today. As well as sampling, brand ambassadors will also hand out free gifts and conduct other "random acts of colour", according to Casella.
The campaign, which will be supported by digital media, will cost GBP800,000 (US$1.2m) and expects to reach 11m consumers.
Yellow Tail is the biggest Australian wine brand in the US.
For an exclusive just-drinks interview with Libby Nutt, Casella's global marketing & export sales manager, click here.
- Most Valuable Spirits Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Most Valuable Beer Brands in 2017 - The facts
- Diageo Africa president O'Keeffe on beer & spirits
- Travel Retail needs a disruptor - Comment
- What the future looks like for Australian wine
- Diageo ready to lock horns with AB InBev in Africa
- Heineken sees Tesco pull SKUs in UK
- Fever-Tree eyes bumper NPD, pack formats for 2017
- Heineken mulls M&A with $1.75bn notes issue
- Diageo unveils Blender's Batch in the US
- Central and East Europe Report Package
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirit Market in the Top 5 European Countries to 2021 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts