Casella Family Brands appoints New Zealand importer for Peter Lehmann
Casella said the new partnership will start tomorrow
Casella Family Brands has appointed an exclusive importer for Peter Lehmann Wines in New Zealand.
Giesen Wines NZ will take on import duties of the Australian brand from tomorrow, Casella said this week. It is not immediately clear who is being replaced.
Casella Family Brands' MD, John Casella, said: "The Giesen team have a wealth of experience in the New Zealand market and are highly regarded in the trade for providing highly quality wines."
Giesen will initially import Peter Lehmann wines to New Zealand including Art n Soul, Portrait, Clancy’s, Futures and the Peter Lehmann Masters series, Casella said. The firm bought Peter Lehmann late last year.
For an exclusive just-drinks interview with Libby Nutt, Casella's global marketing & export sales manager, click here.
- Ten questions for Diageo - Analysis
- Have spirits companies forgotten the mainstream?
- Does alcohol accelerate the onset of dementia?
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Moet Hennessy unaffected by LVMH Dior buy
- Distell acquires majority stake in Cruz Vodka
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- BrewDog moves into spirits with LoneWolf launch
- Portman Group heads to Tesco for new chief exec
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Craft Beer: Coming of Age or Past Its Prime?
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report