Casella Family Brands appoints New Zealand importer for Peter Lehmann
Casella said the new partnership will start tomorrow
Casella Family Brands has appointed an exclusive importer for Peter Lehmann Wines in New Zealand.
Giesen Wines NZ will take on import duties of the Australian brand from tomorrow, Casella said this week. It is not immediately clear who is being replaced.
Casella Family Brands' MD, John Casella, said: "The Giesen team have a wealth of experience in the New Zealand market and are highly regarded in the trade for providing highly quality wines."
Giesen will initially import Peter Lehmann wines to New Zealand including Art n Soul, Portrait, Clancy’s, Futures and the Peter Lehmann Masters series, Casella said. The firm bought Peter Lehmann late last year.
For an exclusive just-drinks interview with Libby Nutt, Casella's global marketing & export sales manager, click here.
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Diageo NA head on Trump, Millennials, Bourbon
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Loch Lomond GTR head Andre de Almeida
- Beam Suntory opens global headquarters in Chicago
- Pernod Ricard offloads Domecq brandies, wines
- TWE renames Blossom Hill fruit wine range
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- AB InBev launches Budweiser Uber tie-up in UK