Product Launch - UK: Casa Silva's Cool Coast Pinot Noir
Click through to view Casa Silva's Cool Coast Pinot Noir
Casa Silva's Cool Coast Pinot Noir
Category - Wine, Chilean, Pinot Noir, 14% abv
Available - From this month
Location - UK, selected shops and restaurants; also available in Chile and Brazil
Price - SRP of GBP15.75 (US$24)
Distribution - Jackson Nugent Vinters (UK)
Chile's Casa Silva winery has launched a Pinot Noir as part of an ongoing attempt to grow cooler-climate wines in the Colchagua Valley.
Cool Coast Pinot Noir, which has been released in the UK, Chile and Brazil, is the result of an eight-year project, the company said.
In September, Chile's annual UK wine tasting will be held alongside Argentina's and South Africa's for the first time.
- Winners & losers of AB InBev's SABMiller takeover
- Can Bacardi take its rum back to the party?
- ABInBev on the verge of SABMiller buy? - Comment
- How big is MegaBrew? ABI/SAB market share, brands
- What Trans-Pacific Partnership means for drinks
- Anheuser-Busch InBev wins SABMiller's hand
- A-B InBev raises SABMiller offer to GBP70.5bn
- Carlsberg UK chief James Lousada quits
- Beam Suntory CMO to stand down
- Ketel One co-owner now Bols' largest shareholder
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Summary Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Anheuser-Busch InBev SA/NV - Strategy and SWOT Report