Product Launch - UK: Casa Silva's Cool Coast Pinot Noir
Click through to view Casa Silva's Cool Coast Pinot Noir
Casa Silva's Cool Coast Pinot Noir
Category - Wine, Chilean, Pinot Noir, 14% abv
Available - From this month
Location - UK, selected shops and restaurants; also available in Chile and Brazil
Price - SRP of GBP15.75 (US$24)
Distribution - Jackson Nugent Vinters (UK)
Chile's Casa Silva winery has launched a Pinot Noir as part of an ongoing attempt to grow cooler-climate wines in the Colchagua Valley.
Cool Coast Pinot Noir, which has been released in the UK, Chile and Brazil, is the result of an eight-year project, the company said.
In September, Chile's annual UK wine tasting will be held alongside Argentina's and South Africa's for the first time.
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- SABMiller's troubles fuel M&A rumours
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's H1 Performance by Brand
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Diageo Q1 sales dip "in line with expectations"
- Moet Hennessy sales falter in YTD