Product Launch - UK: Casa Silva's Cool Coast Pinot Noir
Click through to view Casa Silva's Cool Coast Pinot Noir
Casa Silva's Cool Coast Pinot Noir
Category - Wine, Chilean, Pinot Noir, 14% abv
Available - From this month
Location - UK, selected shops and restaurants; also available in Chile and Brazil
Price - SRP of GBP15.75 (US$24)
Distribution - Jackson Nugent Vinters (UK)
Chile's Casa Silva winery has launched a Pinot Noir as part of an ongoing attempt to grow cooler-climate wines in the Colchagua Valley.
Cool Coast Pinot Noir, which has been released in the UK, Chile and Brazil, is the result of an eight-year project, the company said.
In September, Chile's annual UK wine tasting will be held alongside Argentina's and South Africa's for the first time.
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory