Product Launch - UK: Casa Silva's Cool Coast Pinot Noir
Click through to view Casa Silva's Cool Coast Pinot Noir
Casa Silva's Cool Coast Pinot Noir
Category - Wine, Chilean, Pinot Noir, 14% abv
Available - From this month
Location - UK, selected shops and restaurants; also available in Chile and Brazil
Price - SRP of GBP15.75 (US$24)
Distribution - Jackson Nugent Vinters (UK)
Chile's Casa Silva winery has launched a Pinot Noir as part of an ongoing attempt to grow cooler-climate wines in the Colchagua Valley.
Cool Coast Pinot Noir, which has been released in the UK, Chile and Brazil, is the result of an eight-year project, the company said.
In September, Chile's annual UK wine tasting will be held alongside Argentina's and South Africa's for the first time.
- Interview - Beam Suntory's EMEA president
- Beckham, Diageo and the Allure of the VIP Pop-Up
- Interview - William Grant & Sons
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Interview - Beam Suntory's EMEA head - part II
- Diageo, Beckham launch VIP pop-up for Haig Club
- Pinnacle Vodka, Skinnygirl roll out on ice
- Diageo reveals US$400m Tequila investment
- Diageo completes Don Julio, Bushmills swap deal
- Beam Suntory strikes new Baltics tie-up
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research