Product Launch - UK: Casa Silva's Cool Coast Pinot Noir
Click through to view Casa Silva's Cool Coast Pinot Noir
Casa Silva's Cool Coast Pinot Noir
Category - Wine, Chilean, Pinot Noir, 14% abv
Available - From this month
Location - UK, selected shops and restaurants; also available in Chile and Brazil
Price - SRP of GBP15.75 (US$24)
Distribution - Jackson Nugent Vinters (UK)
Chile's Casa Silva winery has launched a Pinot Noir as part of an ongoing attempt to grow cooler-climate wines in the Colchagua Valley.
Cool Coast Pinot Noir, which has been released in the UK, Chile and Brazil, is the result of an eight-year project, the company said.
In September, Chile's annual UK wine tasting will be held alongside Argentina's and South Africa's for the first time.
- No Home Comfort for TWE as Bids Collapse
- Treasury Wine Estates: Here I Go Again On My Own
- Bacardi Seeks Own History at Bombay Sapphire Home
- Will low-alcohol wines wither on the vine?
- Private-equity bids "over" - TWE head
- Diageo's Johnnie Walker hit by Travel Retail slump
- Carlsberg suspends production at Russian brewery
- Treasury Wine Estates pulls plug on takeover talks
- Quintessential Brands changes MD at Essential unit
- Mallya stays chairman at Diageo's United Spirits