UK: Carsberg sells beer keg fleet to Trenstar
The supply chain specialist TrenStar has announced that it was to acquire the beer keg fleet of Carlsberg-Tetley (over 1m containers) and to provide an ongoing keg management service for the brewer. TrenStar will make the kegs available to Carlsberg-Tetley under a container services agreement for a period of 15 years on a "per fill" fee basis. The fleet acquisition purchase to be completed in three phases was funded by a major UK bank.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Alcohol retailer group appoints new chairman