USA: Carmenet Winery Opens Marketplace
Carmenet Winery will open Carmenet Marketplace in the Historic Jack London Village, in Glen Ellen, Sonoma Valley, CA. Carmenet, a member of the Sonoma Community for over 20 years produces wines in the timeless Bordeaux style, using such varietals as Cabernet Sauvignon, Cabernet Franc, Merlot and Petite Verdot. Originally a wine fermentation room, the Carmenet Marketplace will offer a distinctive selection of gift items featuring ceramics, glassware and pottery from local artisans. An array of Carmenet wines will be showcased for tasting which will include the popular Dynamite wines as well as wines that will be specialties solely to the Marketplace. A local artist will be featured monthly in the Marketplaces "Call of the Wild" gallery where wine country artists will set-up residence and display their work. The Marketplace will open with a retrospect of Carmenet Dynamite Label artwork by Sonoma artist, Diana Lee Craig. A self-guided history pictorial of the town of Glen Ellen featuring two of its more colorful individuals, Jack London and M.K. Fisher will be an added treat for visitors to the Marketplace. Paula Kornell, General Manager of Carmenet indicates, "The contributions these two individuals have made to the maturity of Wine, Food and the Arts in Sonoma Valley can not be forgotten. We are proud and honored, that with the help of the Chalone Wine Foundation and the Glen Ellen Historical Society, to share this rich and unique history with our visitors." The Carmenet Marketplace will be open 7 days a week.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Will Coca-Cola Co’s Dunkin’ Donuts move pay off?
- Five ways small brands can beat big players
- Heineken's Q3 2016 results - Preview
- Interview, Bulldog Gin CEO Anshuman Vohra, Pt II
- Ten ways to successfully target older consumers
- Diageo weathers Thailand alcohol ban
- Heineken's YTD performance by region - Focus
- SWA's David Frost to leave for foreign office role
- Stock Spirits appointments provoke investor unrest
- Anheuser-Busch InBev's Q3 & YTD results - Preview
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends