Product Launch - INDIA: Carlsberg's Tuborg Booster Strong
Click through to view an image of the product
Carlsberg's Tuborg Booster Strong
Category - Beer, fruit-flavoured, abv not specified but above 5%
Available - Launched in Maharashtra this month and West Bengal last month; to lauch across other India markets in next three months
Location - India, on- and off-trade only
Price - In West Bengal, 65cl bottle selling at INR90 (US$1.50); in Maharashtra, 65cl bottle being sold at INR135 and 50cl can at INR105
Distribution - Carlsberg India Pvt
Carlsberg's India unit has launched a fruit-flavoured variant to the Tuborg brand.
Tuborg Booster Strong went on sale in Maharashtra this month, having first appeared in West Bengal in May, the company confirmed to just-drinks today (25 June).
Carlsberg describes the beer as a "refreshingly strong and easy-to-drink beer enriched with natural exotic fruit flavor that reduces bitterness and gives a smooth aftertaste".
Tuborg Booster Strong will be rolled-out across India's "major" markets in phases, the brewer said, including New Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Bangalore and Bhubaneswar.
The beer is being brewed in Carlsberg India’s own breweries across the country.
Tuborg Strong was launched in India in 2010 and "easy-drinking" Tuborg Green in March 2009.
With the end of the year looming, just-drinks is running a series of 'Top Tens of the Year' in the run-up to Christmas. Here are the ten most read news stories on just-drinks in 2013....
This report comprises of high level market research data on the Malaysia beer industry, published by Canadean. The report covers total market (on- and off-premise) and includes valuable insight and ...
With the end of the year looming, just-drinks is running a series of 'Top Tens of the Year' in the run-up to Christmas. Here are the ten most read analyses on just-drinks in 2013....
- Is A-B InBev/SABMiller 'Mega-Merger' Off?
- Sustainability: What Craft Teaches Multi-Nationals
- Pernod takes positives from China Cognac bounce
- Ethiopia competition to remain "intense" - Diageo
- Comment - 'Craft' and the Danger of 'Romance Copy'
- Heineken to cut jobs in global shake-up
- Bacardi bags a Bourbon with Angel's Envy buy
- Bacardi Brown-Forman here to stay
- Carlsberg takes on Stella Artois in new campaign
- Anheuser-Busch InBev lines up new chairman
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- ALDI 2015: Radically transforming Anglo Saxon grocery markets
- Heineken N.V. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Champagne: Less Than Bubbly