Product Launch - INDIA: Carlsberg's Tuborg Booster Strong
Click through to view an image of the product
Carlsberg's Tuborg Booster Strong
Category - Beer, fruit-flavoured, abv not specified but above 5%
Available - Launched in Maharashtra this month and West Bengal last month; to lauch across other India markets in next three months
Location - India, on- and off-trade only
Price - In West Bengal, 65cl bottle selling at INR90 (US$1.50); in Maharashtra, 65cl bottle being sold at INR135 and 50cl can at INR105
Distribution - Carlsberg India Pvt
Carlsberg's India unit has launched a fruit-flavoured variant to the Tuborg brand.
Tuborg Booster Strong went on sale in Maharashtra this month, having first appeared in West Bengal in May, the company confirmed to just-drinks today (25 June).
Carlsberg describes the beer as a "refreshingly strong and easy-to-drink beer enriched with natural exotic fruit flavor that reduces bitterness and gives a smooth aftertaste".
Tuborg Booster Strong will be rolled-out across India's "major" markets in phases, the brewer said, including New Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Bangalore and Bhubaneswar.
The beer is being brewed in Carlsberg India’s own breweries across the country.
Tuborg Strong was launched in India in 2010 and "easy-drinking" Tuborg Green in March 2009.
With the end of the year looming, just-drinks is running a series of 'Top Tens of the Year' in the run-up to Christmas. Here are the ten most read news stories on just-drinks in 2013....
The world’s fourth largest brewer, Carlsberg is working to reduce its reliance on struggling European markets. This profile considers the company’s decision to focus on emerging Asian markets and anal...
With the end of the year looming, just-drinks is running a series of 'Top Tens of the Year' in the run-up to Christmas. Here are the ten most read analyses on just-drinks in 2013....
This report comprises of high level market research data on the Malaysia beer industry, published by Canadean. The report covers total market (on- and off-premise) and includes valuable insight and ...
- Comment - Diageo Steps Up Defence of Haig Club
- Focus - Diageo's H1 Results by Region, Brand
- Comment - Spirits - Where Next for Scotch Whisky?
- just the Preview - Diageo Q2 & H1
- US spirits pricing went "a little high" - Diageo
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo speaks out over supplier contract changes
- ASA rejects Haig Club ad complaints
- Brown-Forman appoints Jack Daniel's president
- Diageo H1 sales flatline as Q2 improves
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research