DENMARK: Carlsberg's PEN bottle to contest new product prize in Paris
Carlsberg's pioneering PEN plastic beer bottle will be competing alongside the best new products in the world later this month in the prestigious SIAL d'Or competition held in Paris at the SIAL food and drink exhibition on October 22-26.The bottle, which became the first plastic refillable beer bottle to be used on a commercial scale last August, was presented with the SIAL d'Or for the best new product in the alcoholic beverage category in May 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Global Travel Retail - What is the Grey Market?
- The European beer market - Focus
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Corporate Relations Director to leave Diageo
- Bacardi names new global communications head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Pernod Ricard pairs Usain Bolt with Mumm Champagne