BELARUS: Carlsberg's Olivaria Brewery switches CEO
Carlsberg is the majority shareholder in Olivaria
Carlsberg-controlled Olivaria Brewery in Belarus has appointed a new CEO.
Denis Sherstennikov, formerly marketing VP for Carlsberg's Baltika Breweries in Russia, has replaced Mihail Chechenev at the Minsk-based firm, a company spokesperson confirmed to just-drinks today (8 October). Maxim Lazarenko has replaced Sherstennikov at Baltika Breweries.
"We're facing very ambitious targets and the new appointment is a great responsibility for me," Sherstennikov was reported as saying by Belarus news agency Belapan.
Carlsberg first invested in Olivaria in 2006, through Baltic Beverages Holding, and became the majority shareholder, upping its stake to 67.8%, in 2011. Olivaria, whose brands include Alivaria and Brovar, employs around 600 people and has a 26% market share in Belarus.
The world’s fourth largest brewer, Carlsberg is working to reduce its reliance on struggling European markets. This profile considers the company’s decision to focus on emerging Asian markets and anal...
Published by Canadean, this Quarterly Beverage Tracker report provides a detailed analysis of the latest developments in the Denmark beverage market...
Global manufacturers, orchards owners, and independent brewers are realising the potential in the cider/perry market beyond core markets, particularly the UK. Evolving cider/perry markets in Eastern E...
This report analyzes the worldwide markets for Cider in US$ Million and Million Liters. The report provides separate comprehensive analytics for the US, Canada, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, So...
This report comprises of high level market research data on the Malaysia beer industry, published by Canadean. The report covers total market (on- and off-premise) and includes valuable insight and ...
- Comment - Diageo Steps Up Defence of Haig Club
- Focus - Diageo's H1 Results by Region, Brand
- Comment - Spirits - Where Next for Scotch Whisky?
- just the Preview - Diageo Q2 & H1
- just the Facts - Top 20 US Beers by Value, Volume
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo speaks out over supplier contract changes
- Brown-Forman appoints Jack Daniel's president
- Diageo inks UK distribution deals
- ASA rejects Haig Club ad complaints
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages