BELARUS: Carlsberg's Olivaria Brewery switches CEO
Carlsberg is the majority shareholder in Olivaria
Carlsberg-controlled Olivaria Brewery in Belarus has appointed a new CEO.
Denis Sherstennikov, formerly marketing VP for Carlsberg's Baltika Breweries in Russia, has replaced Mihail Chechenev at the Minsk-based firm, a company spokesperson confirmed to just-drinks today (8 October). Maxim Lazarenko has replaced Sherstennikov at Baltika Breweries.
"We're facing very ambitious targets and the new appointment is a great responsibility for me," Sherstennikov was reported as saying by Belarus news agency Belapan.
Carlsberg first invested in Olivaria in 2006, through Baltic Beverages Holding, and became the majority shareholder, upping its stake to 67.8%, in 2011. Olivaria, whose brands include Alivaria and Brovar, employs around 600 people and has a 26% market share in Belarus.
Published by Canadean, this Quarterly Beverage Tracker report provides a detailed analysis of the latest developments in the Denmark beverage market...
This report comprises of high level market research data on the Malaysia beer industry, published by Canadean. The report covers total market (on- and off-premise) and includes valuable insight and ...
Global manufacturers, orchards owners, and independent brewers are realising the potential in the cider/perry market beyond core markets, particularly the UK. Evolving cider/perry markets in Eastern E...
- Will Tequila Learn from Scotch Whisky's Mistakes?
- Comment - Beer - Does 'Craft' Work?
- Solving the diet drinks dilemma in the US
- Comment - How to Target Cognac's Mok Generation?
- Is Marketing Twisting the Meanings of Words?
- Whyte & Mackay takes on Flor de Caña in UK
- Diageo opens Johnnie Walker House in Singapore
- Emperador overhauls Whyte & Mackay labels
- SPI Group US, Canada sales chief departs
- Soaring Prosecco sales good for Champagne
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Africa: The Final Frontier for Beer