BELARUS: Carlsberg's Olivaria Brewery switches CEO
Carlsberg is the majority shareholder in Olivaria
Carlsberg-controlled Olivaria Brewery in Belarus has appointed a new CEO.
Denis Sherstennikov, formerly marketing VP for Carlsberg's Baltika Breweries in Russia, has replaced Mihail Chechenev at the Minsk-based firm, a company spokesperson confirmed to just-drinks today (8 October). Maxim Lazarenko has replaced Sherstennikov at Baltika Breweries.
"We're facing very ambitious targets and the new appointment is a great responsibility for me," Sherstennikov was reported as saying by Belarus news agency Belapan.
Carlsberg first invested in Olivaria in 2006, through Baltic Beverages Holding, and became the majority shareholder, upping its stake to 67.8%, in 2011. Olivaria, whose brands include Alivaria and Brovar, employs around 600 people and has a 26% market share in Belarus.
Published by Canadean, this Quarterly Beverage Tracker report provides a detailed analysis of the latest developments in the Denmark beverage market...
This report comprises of high level market research data on the Malaysia beer industry, published by Canadean. The report covers total market (on- and off-premise) and includes valuable insight and ...
Global manufacturers, orchards owners, and independent brewers are realising the potential in the cider/perry market beyond core markets, particularly the UK. Evolving cider/perry markets in Eastern E...
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Brewers go Crazy over Flavoured Malt “Cocktails”
- Spirits - Where does 'Craft' End and 'Mass' Begin?
- Anheuser-Busch InBev's FY Performance by Region
- Much Work to do on Packaging in the US
- Diageo "smart bottle" targets consumers at home
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Pernod Ricard sends Martell Mumm PJ head to Asia
- Diageo completes Don Julio, Bushmills swap deal
- Pernod Ricard's Havana Club Union
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research