Product Launch - FRANCE: Carlsberg's Kronenbourg 1664 Rosé
Click through to view Carlsberg's Kronenbourg 1664 Rosé
Carlsberg's Kronenbourg 1664 Rosé
Category - Beer, flavoured, 5.5% abv
Available - From this month
Location - France, in off-trade mass-market retail
Price - RRP of EUR4.90 (US$4.25) per six-pack of 25cl bottles
Distribution - Basseries Kronenbourg
Carlsberg-owned French brewer Brasseries Kronenbourg has this month launched 1664 Rosé - a beer flavoured with raspberry and peach.
It joins the existing range of 1664 beers - classic, blanc, gold and vintage - and follows the recent launch of Kronenbourg's Skøll Tuborg, flavoured with vodka, grapefruit and lime.
“1664 Rosé … will appeal to male and female beer enthusiasts alike - the perfect response to the trend for flavoured beers and rosé drinks,” Kronenbourg says.
- The post-Brexit winners and losers - Analysis
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- Interview - Seedlip founder, Ben Branson
- Customisable drinks - The next consumer trend
- Carlsberg to close UK distribution arm
- Pernod Ricard exec shuffle - Denis O'Flynn leaves
- Major spirits M&A remains out of sight - analyst
- C&C Group will be a Brexit victim - analyst
- Pernod Ricard gives Beefeater packaging revamp
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends