Product Launch - FRANCE: Carlsberg's Kronenbourg 1664 Rosé
Click through to view Carlsberg's Kronenbourg 1664 Rosé
Carlsberg's Kronenbourg 1664 Rosé
Category - Beer, flavoured, 5.5% abv
Available - From this month
Location - France, in off-trade mass-market retail
Price - RRP of EUR4.90 (US$4.25) per six-pack of 25cl bottles
Distribution - Basseries Kronenbourg
Carlsberg-owned French brewer Brasseries Kronenbourg has this month launched 1664 Rosé - a beer flavoured with raspberry and peach.
It joins the existing range of 1664 beers - classic, blanc, gold and vintage - and follows the recent launch of Kronenbourg's Skøll Tuborg, flavoured with vodka, grapefruit and lime.
“1664 Rosé … will appeal to male and female beer enthusiasts alike - the perfect response to the trend for flavoured beers and rosé drinks,” Kronenbourg says.
- Are we kidding ourselves over craft spirits?
- Is Brown-Forman doing a Jack Daniel's in Ireland?
- What's behind Brown-Forman's Irish whiskey plans?
- The new Johnnie Walker ad and today's consumers
- How good a sustainability fit are ABI and SAB?
- Diageo, Treasury Wine Estates quiet on wine sale
- Chandon to become "third pillar brand" for MH
- Brown-Forman silent on Southern Comfort report
- Stoli appoints international marketing director
- Scotch whisky sees sales turn corner - SWA head
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research