Product Launch - FRANCE: Carlsberg's Kronenbourg 1664 Rosé
Click through to view Carlsberg's Kronenbourg 1664 Rosé
Carlsberg's Kronenbourg 1664 Rosé
Category - Beer, flavoured, 5.5% abv
Available - From this month
Location - France, in off-trade mass-market retail
Price - RRP of EUR4.90 (US$4.25) per six-pack of 25cl bottles
Distribution - Basseries Kronenbourg
Carlsberg-owned French brewer Brasseries Kronenbourg has this month launched 1664 Rosé - a beer flavoured with raspberry and peach.
It joins the existing range of 1664 beers - classic, blanc, gold and vintage - and follows the recent launch of Kronenbourg's Skøll Tuborg, flavoured with vodka, grapefruit and lime.
“1664 Rosé … will appeal to male and female beer enthusiasts alike - the perfect response to the trend for flavoured beers and rosé drinks,” Kronenbourg says.
This report comprises of high level market research data on the Malaysia beer industry, published by Canadean. The report covers total market (on- and off-premise) and includes valuable insight and ...
The world’s fourth largest brewer, Carlsberg is working to reduce its reliance on struggling European markets. This profile considers the company’s decision to focus on emerging Asian markets and anal...
- A tobacco analogy soft drinks will want to embrace
- PepsiCo to consider more re-franchising - CEO
- Cleaning China's seedier side brings Remy balance
- Pernod's Portman Group penalty - a coincidence?
- just The Preview - SABMiller's Q1
- Diageo's Captain Morgan Facebook ad banned
- Diageo faces public consultation over W&M sale
- William Grant silent on Drambuie bid talk
- Bacardi to fight US football team legal action
- Alcohol retailer group appoints new chairman