DENMARK: Carlsberg ups biotech investments
The Danish brewer Carlsberg A/S has said that it is to up its investment in the biotech sector by over 100m Danish crowns (US$13.3m). The company's biotech interest stems from the group's continuing research into enzymes for the beer industry, it said. "It's a natural way for us to invest," Carlsberg Chief Executive Officer Joern P. Jensen told a news conference.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- The post-Brexit winners and losers - Analysis
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- Interview - Seedlip founder, Ben Branson
- Customisable drinks - The next consumer trend
- Carlsberg to close UK distribution arm
- Pernod Ricard exec shuffle - Denis O'Flynn leaves
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- UK spirits producers braced for Brexit impact
- C&C Group will be a Brexit victim - analyst
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends