GLOBAL: Carlsberg unveils worldwide Premier League push - video
Carlsberg has launched a new global ad campaign that ties in to its three-year deal to sponsor England's top football league.
“The Ride”, which can be viewed above, will first air in Denmark and Ireland tomorrow before rolling out across the world early next year, Carlsberg said today (25 September). It features football supporters, former players and officials taking a collective rollercoaster ride in celebration of the Barclays Premier League.
Financial details behind the campaign were not disclosed.
VP for the Carlsberg brand Tom Moradpour said: “The Barclays Premier League is the most emotionally-charged football league on the planet. We have used these emotions to create a commercial that is visually striking and celebrates why we think the Premier League is football that goes above expectations.”
Carlsberg signed an agreement in January to become the official beer of the Barclays Premier League. The deal started at the beginning of this season.
Published by Canadean, this Quarterly Beverage Tracker report provides a detailed analysis of the latest developments in the Denmark beverage market...
Global manufacturers, orchards owners, and independent brewers are realising the potential in the cider/perry market beyond core markets, particularly the UK. Evolving cider/perry markets in Eastern E...
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- The dangers of squaring up to your competitor
- The US beer market - A level playing field for all
- Remy Cointreau's Q2 and H1 - preview
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- Sidney Frank CEO to head Clooney's import co
- Diageo sells off United Spirits' Bouvet Ladubay
- Captain Morgan distillation trial queried by USVI
- Irish whiskey brands could fail without bulk
- Sazerac sues Brown-Forman over Tennessee Fire
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts