GLOBAL: Carlsberg unveils worldwide Premier League push - video
Carlsberg has launched a new global ad campaign that ties in to its three-year deal to sponsor England's top football league.
“The Ride”, which can be viewed above, will first air in Denmark and Ireland tomorrow before rolling out across the world early next year, Carlsberg said today (25 September). It features football supporters, former players and officials taking a collective rollercoaster ride in celebration of the Barclays Premier League.
Financial details behind the campaign were not disclosed.
VP for the Carlsberg brand Tom Moradpour said: “The Barclays Premier League is the most emotionally-charged football league on the planet. We have used these emotions to create a commercial that is visually striking and celebrates why we think the Premier League is football that goes above expectations.”
Carlsberg signed an agreement in January to become the official beer of the Barclays Premier League. The deal started at the beginning of this season.
Global manufacturers, orchards owners, and independent brewers are realising the potential in the cider/perry market beyond core markets, particularly the UK. Evolving cider/perry markets in Eastern E...
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- How Treasury is rewriting the rule book - Comment
- The decline of the flagship beer brand - Comment
- Job cuts not the whole story at AB InBev - Comment
- Drinkable yogurt - The next drinks opportunity
- Diageo brands need "fixing and nurturing" - TWE
- Diageo revamps Gordon's gin bottle in UK
- SAB shareholders granted AB InBev vote split
- Craft Brew Alliance poised for AB InBev takeover?
- Pernod deal rescues Corby's FY
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages