GLOBAL: Carlsberg unveils worldwide Premier League push - video
Carlsberg has launched a new global ad campaign that ties in to its three-year deal to sponsor England's top football league.
“The Ride”, which can be viewed above, will first air in Denmark and Ireland tomorrow before rolling out across the world early next year, Carlsberg said today (25 September). It features football supporters, former players and officials taking a collective rollercoaster ride in celebration of the Barclays Premier League.
Financial details behind the campaign were not disclosed.
VP for the Carlsberg brand Tom Moradpour said: “The Barclays Premier League is the most emotionally-charged football league on the planet. We have used these emotions to create a commercial that is visually striking and celebrates why we think the Premier League is football that goes above expectations.”
Carlsberg signed an agreement in January to become the official beer of the Barclays Premier League. The deal started at the beginning of this season.
Published by Canadean, this Quarterly Beverage Tracker report provides a detailed analysis of the latest developments in the Denmark beverage market...
This report comprises of high level market research data on the Malaysia beer industry, published by Canadean. The report covers total market (on- and off-premise) and includes valuable insight and ...
Global manufacturers, orchards owners, and independent brewers are realising the potential in the cider/perry market beyond core markets, particularly the UK. Evolving cider/perry markets in Eastern E...
This report comprises high level market research data on the Slovenia beer industry, published by Canadean. The report covers the total market (on- and off-premise) and includes valuable insight and...
- Focus - Edrington's FY Performance by Brand
- Pernod relies on Indian whiskey to crack Africa
- Hail Marie Brizard: But, For How Long?
- 5 reasons why Constellation's Meiomi buy works
- NPD: The Clear Soft Drink Trend is Back
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Diageo CFO Mahlan to head up N America
- Diageo sells "non-core" Gleneagles
- Pernod Ricard allays Havana Club shortage fears
- Diageo lining up Gleneagles sale - report
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Remy Cointreau
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research