GLOBAL: Carlsberg unveils new online ad
Carlsberg has released details of its latest global online advertising campaign.
The latest push centres on an ad, which launched on YouTube today (13 March), the company said. The global campaign is backed by "significant marketing and PR", the brewer said.
Specific financial details were not disclosed.
The ad makes use of the company's global tagline: 'That calls for a Carlsberg.'
Last week, the company lined up a stake purchase at Chongqing Brewery in China that would give it majority control of the brewer.
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Today's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky II
- Key Brands Performance - Scotch Whisky IV
- Tomorrow's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky III
- Category Trends - Scotch Whisky V
- Beam Suntory names CFO, makes structural changes
- Diageo to accept US$1m South Korea fine
- Brown-Forman shuffles director pack
- Spirits can fill music industry gap - Jagermeister
- Diageo's Smirnoff Red, White & Berry - NPD
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Soft Drinks Global Overview: Growth Opportunities Between Category Lines
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends