UK: Carlsberg unveils £28m relaunch for its brands
Carlsberg-Tetley has unveiled plans to invest £28m in its two leading brands as part of a three-year strategic plan to strengthen the company's position in the UK market. Speaking at length to just-drinks today, CEO Colin Povey said: "This is part of a larger total investment. The bigger brands continue to get bigger at the expense of the smaller brands. The need for the leading players to keep a sustained level of investment is crucial."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- No Home Comfort for TWE as Bids Collapse
- Treasury Wine Estates: Here I Go Again On My Own
- Bacardi Seeks Own History at Bombay Sapphire Home
- Will low-alcohol wines wither on the vine?
- Coca-Cola Life US launch fails to ignite
- Diageo's Johnnie Walker hit by Travel Retail slump
- Carlsberg suspends production at Russian brewery
- Anheuser-Busch InBev shuts fourth Russian brewery
- Mallya stays chairman at Diageo's United Spirits
- Treasury Wine Estates pulls plug on takeover talks