SWEDEN: Carlsberg to launch summer beer
Carlsberg Sverige is looking to introduce a lemon-flavoured beer to the Swedish market. The unit said yesterday (6 April) that the summer beer will be called Pripps Bla Sommar.
The brew is a variety of Carlsberg's Pripps Bla brand, with a slice of lemon in the bottle. The drink is based on Mexican and Spanish summer beers.
A marketing campaign for Pripps Bla Sommar will hit Swedish television, the evening press, the Internet and stores soon, said Carlsberg information director Bo Soderstrom.
Carlsberg Sverige is the Swedish unit of Denmark's Carlsberg.
A new CEO has been appointed at one of Carlsberg's companies....
Carlsberg has finally hooked up with a state-owned Vietnamese brewer....
Carlsberg has entered into negotiations with the IBM Group regarding a possible outsourcing of the Danish brewer's IT services in Europe....
Carlsberg's rating has been lowered following its disappointing Q1 figures earlier this week....
Carlsberg said today that global beer volume showed a 20% increase in the first quarter of the year driven by strong organic growth in BBH as well as a considerable contribution from acquisitions, inc...
Carlsberg has appointed a managing director for its Chinese operations....
Carlsberg has increased its ownership in Carlsberg Brewery Malaysia Berhad from 49.66% to 51%. The investment amounts to approximately US$6m....
Dutch brewer Heineken is rumored to have released a self-chilling beer can....
- Heineken goes from strength to strength - Analysis
- Treasury Wine Estates CEO - Interview Pt I
- Treasury Wine Estates CEO - Interview Pt II
- The just-drinks Analyst
- Heineken FY 2016 by region - results data
- Rum braced for falling volumes in years ahead
- Non-alcoholic Heineken set to hit Europe - CEO
- Beam Suntory boosts top-line in 2016 - results
- Molson Coors targets cost-savings - FY16 results
- Molson Coors hit by US$500m write-down in Canada
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends