RUSSIA: Carlsberg to invest $27m in Russian subsidiary
Carlsberg Breweries Group is to invest US$27 million in its Vena Brewery in St Petersburg is to double its production capacity to keep up with the growing demand for its Tuborg and Nevskoye premium beers. The investment includes new brewing capacity and a bottling line, which will double its production capacity to 2.4m hectolitres from the present 1.2m hectolitres.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- The European beer market - Focus
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Corporate Relations Director to leave Diageo
- Bacardi names new global communications head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Pernod Ricard pairs Usain Bolt with Mumm Champagne