UK: Carlsberg to give San Miguel Fresca TV debut
Carlsberg's UK unit is launching the first ever TV campaign for its San Miguel Fresca brand.
The ad, to start running this weekend, is part of of a wider GBP6m UK marketing spend on the brand extension, the brewer said today (23 May). According to Carlsberg, the 4.4% abv beer, launched last year now has a 15% share of the "easy drinking" lager category.
David Scott, director of brands & insight, Carlsberg UK, said: "Easy drinking beers account for one in five UK sales of bottled beer and the combination of this innovative new brand with the credibility of San Miguel has proven to be a hit with younger lager drinkers on a night out or getting together with friends at home.”
A new Facebook page for San Miguel Fresca is also being launched to coincide with the ad campaign.
This report comprises of high level market research data on the Malaysia beer industry, published by Canadean. The report covers total market (on- and off-premise) and includes valuable insight and ...
This report comprises high level market research data on the Slovenia beer industry, published by Canadean. The report covers the total market (on- and off-premise) and includes valuable insight and...
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Brewers go Crazy over Flavoured Malt “Cocktails”
- Spirits - Where does 'Craft' End and 'Mass' Begin?
- Anheuser-Busch InBev's FY Performance by Region
- Much Work to do on Packaging in the US
- Diageo "smart bottle" targets consumers at home
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Tough US hits Mast-Jagermeister volumes in 2014
- Pernod Ricard sends Martell Mumm PJ head to Asia
- George Clooney launches Tequila Casamigos in UK
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report