DENMARK: Carlsberg tipped to be prime EURO 2004 sponsor
Danish brewing group, Carlsberg, is expected to be among the five or six largest sponsors of the 2004 European soccer championships, which are to be played in Portugal. The group is due to make an announcement on Friday at a press conference which will be attended by Carlsberg's chief executive, Nils S. Andersen, Lennart Johansson, UEFA president, and Dr. Gilberto Madail, chairman of Portugal's soccer federation. Carlsberg was a principal sponsor of the two preceding European Soccer Championship finals in 1996 and 2000.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- The post-Brexit winners and losers - Analysis
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- What does Brexit mean for AB InBev's SAB deal?
- Why has Heineken made a Formula 1 U-turn?
- Interview - Seedlip founder, Ben Branson
- Carlsberg to close UK distribution arm
- Pernod Ricard exec shuffle - Denis O'Flynn leaves
- Major spirits M&A remains out of sight - analyst
- C&C Group will be a Brexit victim - analyst
- Pernod Ricard gives Beefeater packaging revamp
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends