UK: Carlsberg-Tetley to keep distribution in-house
After completing a full review of its UK beer operations, Carlsberg-Tetley has announced that it is to keep full control of its domestic distribution operation and has ruled out a link with another brewer or outsourcing its UK beer supply business. The company said it not found an appropriate alternative or partner to its current set-up and would continue to go it alone in distribution despite being the smallest of Britain's four national brewers.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Diageo chief admits "tougher than expected" year
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Focus - Diageo's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Will Diageo seize the day as "nadir" reached?
- Molson Coors CEO exit - Mega-Merger on hold?
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Belvédère chairman to step down
- Diageo boosts exec committee
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Remy Cointreau names liqueurs & spirits CEO