UK: Carlsberg-Tetley deny Carling OFT submission
Even though Carlsberg-Tetley has denied claims that it has submitted comments about its interest in the possible acquisition of the Carling lager brand from Interbrew it has not denied that it would not be interested in the brand. A spokesman on behalf of Colin Povey, chief executive of Carlsberg-Tetley told just-drinks.com: "Carlsberg-Tetley is always looking at opportunities to strengthen its position in the UK."
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Comment - Another One Bites Bacardi's Dust
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- US craft vodka puts squeeze on Pernod's Absolut
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Bacardi announces CFO switch
- SABMiller exec to become CFO at Beam Suntory