GLOBAL: Carlsberg Somersby ad promotes the "friendsie" - video
Carlsberg's latest TV ad for Somersby cider urges consumers to take a “friendsie”, a group version of a selfie.
The commercial, part of a new marketing campaign around the brand, features the character Lord Somersby and encourages people to “socialise in person”, Carlsberg said today (25 June). It will roll out in 20 countries alongside social media support and point of purchase in on- and off-trade.
Anne Brøndsted Nielsen, global marketing manager for Somersby, said she has high hopes for the ad.
“A great spin-off of this Somersby campaign could be that 2013, a year known as one of self-promotion (via the selfie), is followed by a year renowned for togetherness,” Nielsen said. “Imagine if friendsie was even declared word of the year in 2014.”
Somersby was a star performer in Carlberg's Q1 results, released last month, with sales leaping by 85%.
just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future
This latest 'on-trend' report from just-drinks provides a strategic summary of where the craft beer category is at present, and where it might be heading in the short-term. Through a combination of sp...read more
Carlsberg A/S - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings ...
Synopsis Canadean's "Carlsberg Brewery Malaysia Berhad : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations...
Project Synopsis: MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth act......
Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by Globa...
- Coca-Cola pressure builds as bid rumours swirl
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- Fireball Recall: Putting Out Fire with Anti-Freeze
- Comment - IPO Launch a Tonic for Fever-Tree
- Anheuser-Busch InBev cuts jobs in US shake-up
- Diageo targets Millenial women with Baileys push
- William Grant unveils bespoke Glenfiddich website
- Diageo unveils Ciroc in Times Square push
- NPD - DeLeon Tequila's Platinum and Reposado
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Beer Opportunities: Beyond Standard Lager
- The IWSR Global Trends Report 2014
- Global Cognac insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research