DENMARK: Carlsberg sees 1Q profit hike
Carlsberg A/S today said it had seen its first quarter operating profits leap three-fold, as core markets performed well across Europe. Carlsberg reported that operating profit had increased from DKK144m (US$17.69m), a year earlier, to DKK439m for the period this year. And Carlsberg's stock reacted positively on the news jumping 8.7% to DKK386 a share early this morning.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Allegro: The shape of things to come at Pernod?
- Pernod Ricard's Allegro cost-saving programme
- The End of the Road for International Beer Brands?
- Comment - Diageo's Distill Ventures: One Year On
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Pernod Ricard set for CMO switch
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Pernod bemoans tough FY as sales, profits drop
- Wine Australia reports death of UK, Europe boss
- Diageo takes Haig Club to Singapore airport