DENMARK: Carlsberg reveals cost-cutting plan
By Simon Haydon | 17 June 2008
Join now for increased access
There are various access options to choose from. All provide instant access to the latest news, insight and expert analysis.
If you’re already a member, login here.
- Unlimited access to all the latest global beverage news and insight
- Expert analysis that puts the news into context
- Exclusive interviews with leading industry figures
- Monthly management briefings with detailed analysis on hot topics
- Personalised RSS feeds and email newsletters
- 10-year archive of news, insight and intelligence
- Discounts on just-drinks market research
- Plus much more
If you’re already a member, login here
More articles related to this one
just the round-up - The week in drinks
The top ten stories published on just-drinks this week:
INDIA: Heineken, United Breweries in deal talks
Heineken may pay around US$100m as a commercial distribution fee to India's leading brewer, United Breweries, headed by Vijay Mallya.
POLAND: Carlsberg Polska appoints CEO
Jacek Pastuszka has been appointed new CEO of Carlsberg Polska with effect from 9 January.