DENMARK: Carlsberg restates 2001 net profit after accountacy changes
Danish beer maker Carlsberg A/S has restated its 2001 net profit, based on new accounting rules legislated by the Danish parliament in June last year, of DKK2.151 billion (US$254.8m). Under old accounting rules, Carlberg's 2001 net profit was DKK2.616 billion. The profit restatement was due to the amortization of capitalized software and intangible assets, adjustments made to the market value of its shareholding in the Rent a Cooler unit, and a write-off on Carlsberg's Royal Scandinavia unit, now being shown under financial items.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Today's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky II
- Key Brands Performance - Scotch Whisky IV
- Tomorrow's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky III
- Category Trends - Scotch Whisky V
- Beam Suntory names CFO, makes structural changes
- Diageo to accept US$1m South Korea fine
- Brown-Forman shuffles director pack
- Spirits can fill music industry gap - Jagermeister
- Diageo's Smirnoff Red, White & Berry - NPD
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Soft Drinks Global Overview: Growth Opportunities Between Category Lines
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends