DENMARK: Carlsberg replaces CFO
Danish brewing group, Carlsberg A/S, has replaced its chief financial officer after it received a rebuke from the Copenhagen Stock Exchange for giving guidance regarding its financial outlook to certain analysts prior to the publication of its results. Per Broendum Andersen is to take over as the group's chief financial officer, replacing Jesper Baerenholdt who is to assume other duties within the company.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- A-B InBev's Move on Tennent's Super Makes Sense
- Analysis - Stock Spirits: Poland's number one
- What's on the M&A cards for San Miguel Brewery?
- Comment - Wine - Not on the List
- Brand Diversification Driving Craft Brewery Growth
- Pernod Ricard's Café de Paris Pear, Pomegranate
- PepsiCo CEO sees "profound" change in US consumers
- William Grant & Sons boosts Travel Retail team
- First Drinks becomes William Grant UK
- William Grant sinks GBP185,000 into "No" camp