FRANCE: Carlsberg promotes Olivier to Asian supply chain VP post
Carlsberg has promoted Frédéric Olivier to the post of VP of its supply chain for Asia
Based out of Hong Kong, Olivier will move to assume the position from 1 May. He succeeds Michael Jakob, who has been appointed VP ManTech ('manufacturing and excellence') at Carlsberg and also becomes a member of the brewery group's European supply chain organisation management team.
Olivier is currently VP supply chain at Carlsberg's French subsidiary, Brasseries Kronenbourg, a post he has held since 2009.
Carlsberg was keen to put on a show in Russia last week. The Danish company had invited the analyst community to its main Baltika brewery in St Petersburg and wanted to reassure folk that, despite rec...
- Bacardi Seeks Own History at Bombay Sapphire Home
- NPD: The Craft Cocktail Revolution
- No Home Comfort for TWE as Bids Collapse
- Private-equity bids "over" - TWE head
- Interview - WoSA chief executive
- Suntory Holdings to split beer, spirits division
- Diageo's Smirnoff Sours
- Anheuser-Busch InBev appoints new AmBev CEO
- Carlsberg suspends production at Russian brewery
- Treasury Wine Estates pulls plug on takeover talks