DENMARK: Carlsberg-owned company gets new CEO
A new CEO has been appointed at one of Carlsberg's companies. On 1 September, Thomas Amstutz will become the new CEO of Feldschlösschen Beverages Ltd, the Danish comapny said on Friday (27 May).
Currently a member of group management of the firm Hero, Amstutz has many years' experience as a chief executive, as well as heading the marketing and sales functions.
Amstutz, 38, will succeed Erwin Flückiger at Feldschlösschen. Mr Flückiger passed away last October. Until Amstutz takes the reins, Thomas Metzger, chief financial officer and deputy CEO, will continue to head the company on an ad interim basis.
"We are very pleased to have found a proven marketing and sales specialist for this demanding position," said Nils S. Andersen, CEO of Carlsberg Breweries, the parent company of Feldschlösschen.
"The new CEO will focus a major part of his efforts towards the market and the customers."
Todays press reports into Pernod and Fortune's hopes to buy Allied Domecq warn of possible conflicts and set a date for completion....
Pernod Ricard and Fortune Brands are hoping to buy Allied Domecq for around 670p per share, according to press reports....
Carlsberg Sverige is looking to introduce a lemon-flavoured beer to the Swedish market....
LVMH has said it is not looking to buy Mumm Champagne from Allied Domecq....
Pernod Ricard is looking to acquire Allied Domecq....
Allied Domecq and Pernod Ricard have both been downgraded....
South Korea's anti-trust watchdog is to check Hite Brewery's claims to soju maker Jinro, following its victory in last week's auction....
Montana, the UK's leading New Zealand wine brand by volume and value, is to launch a its first consumer press campaign in April 2005 which will run for a minimum of four months. ...
- Why Chinese beverages won't conquer the world
- Is “Craft” the Next Big Thing for Soft Drinks?
- Gin: Plymouth's from Plymouth, London's from...?
- Petropolis Finally Moving into SABMiller's View?
- Coca-Cola pressure builds as bid rumours swirl
- Diageo confirms Australia RTD abv drops
- Pernod launches online Ballantine's "experiment"
- Global vodka sales slip in 2013 - research
- SABMiller returns to Brazil with Petropolis tie-up
- Pernod takes Absolut Warhol push to Travel Retail
- Early Signals: future scenarios that will drive consumption and product innovation over the next five years
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- The IWSR Global Trends Report 2014