DENMARK/SWEDEN: Carlsberg names new Swedish chief
Carlsberg said the appointment had been made in order to strengthen the group's sales and marketing in Sweden, promote the restructuring process and ensure a better utilisation of potential synergies between the Danish and Swedish businesses.
Påhlson, 44, is to continue in his position as general manager for Carlsberg Danmark A/S and as chairman of the Board of Directors of Ringnes a.s., Norway and Oy Sinebrychoff Ab, Finland.
Carlsberg has finally hooked up with a state-owned Vietnamese brewer....
Carlsberg has entered into negotiations with the IBM Group regarding a possible outsourcing of the Danish brewer's IT services in Europe....
Carlsberg's rating has been lowered following its disappointing Q1 figures earlier this week....
Carlsberg said today that global beer volume showed a 20% increase in the first quarter of the year driven by strong organic growth in BBH as well as a considerable contribution from acquisitions, inc...
Carlsberg has appointed a managing director for its Chinese operations....
Carlsberg has increased its ownership in Carlsberg Brewery Malaysia Berhad from 49.66% to 51%. The investment amounts to approximately US$6m....
The California Assembly Governmental Organization Committee has passed legislation that would ban the controversial "alcohol without liquid" (AWOL) device, which allows consumers to inhale alcohol by ...
The Bosnian government has put a majority stake in the country's brewery Banjalucka Pivara up for sale. Previous efforts to privatise the brewer have failed....
- just The Preview - Diageo's FY preliminaries
- Analysis - SABMiller's Australian issues continue
- Comment - Beer - What’s in a (Brand) Name?
- just The Preview - Anheuser-Busch InBev's H1 & Q2
- Molson Coors CEO exit - Mega-Merger on hold?
- ASA bans Jägermeister TV ad
- Diageo silent over Shuijingfang writedown report
- Diageo boosts exec committee
- Diageo bags Facebook unit boss as director
- Britvic promotes GB marketing head to global post