GLOBAL: Carlsberg links with DJ over interactive campaign
The campaign will run across 18 of Carlsberg's markets
Carlsberg has teamed up with Swedish DJ and record producer, Axwell, to launch an interactive multi-media campaign across 18 of its markets.
The four-month 'Where's the Party?' initiative will kick-off with the release of Axwell's track 'Centre of the Universe', Carlsberg said. This will be backed with an "interactive online experience" where fans will be "invited to follow the story of a man on a journey to find the party", the company said.
James Smith, Carlsberg's thematic programmes director said: “To our knowledge this is the first time these interactive techniques have been used in a music video experience. It's a unique combination of sound design, branded content, storytelling & interactivity."
Parties to coincide with the campaign this summer are also being planned across Europe and Asia, the brewer said.
In Q1 results earlier this month, Carlsberg said a strong performance in its Asian markets had helped it return a net profit, compared to last year's first-quarter net loss.
- Craft spirits shake-out will be just the beginning
- How Treasury is rewriting the rule book - Comment
- The decline of the flagship beer brand - Comment
- Drinkable yogurt - The next drinks opportunity
- Coca-Cola India suspends bottling operations
- Diageo brands need "fixing and nurturing" - TWE
- Diageo revamps Gordon's gin bottle in UK
- SAB shareholders granted AB InBev vote split
- Craft Brew Alliance poised for AB InBev takeover?
- Diageo's Guinness Rye Pale Ale - NPD
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages