DENMARK: Carlsberg launches UEFA Championships promo
Carlsberg gets set for Euro 2012
Carlsberg has launched a Europe-wide digital marketing campaign via Facebook that offers consumers the chance to win tickets to the UEFA Euro 2012 Championships.
Carlsberg will use television, outdoor and point-of-sale advertising across the continent to encourage consumers to visit the brewer's Facebook page. Once there, consumers will be able to take part in a series of challenges every month in order to try to win tickets to next year's international football tournament.
Tickets have already sold out for the competition, which takes place jointly in Poland and Ukraine next summer. Carlsberg's campaign, named the 'Carlsberg Fan Challenge', will also lead to one winner getting the chance to present the Man of the Match award after the Euro 2012 final.
In the first part of this five-part briefing, Ben Cooper looks at the use of water in the brewing process, and brewers' attempts to reduce the amount wasted, as part of their sustainability efforts....
Part two of this month's briefing sees Ben Cooper consider the role water plays when it comes to the raw materials for brewers....
- Cuba-US Normalisation: Bacardi, Pernod Winners?
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Diageo rolls out Beckham's Haig Club to US
- Diageo welcomes verdict on Crown Royal "confusion"
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future