CANADA/EUROPE: Carlsberg launches Seth & Riley's Garage push - video
Carlsberg has unveiled three new ads to support the launch of its Seth & Riley's Garage alcoholic lemonade brand.
The ads, available to view on YouTube from this week, will also air on TV in ten countries, including Canada, Russia and Denmark, Carlsberg said today (23 April). They form part of the ‘Kind of genius. Kind of’’ campaign for Seth & Riley's Garage, which launched in Canada and Europe this month.
Carlsberg has said the new product represents the company's entry into the 'hard drinks' category aimed at young adults transitioning from sweet beverages to beer and wine.
To read a comment on the 'hard drinks' category and Carlsberg's “anti-alcopop proposition”, click here.
Synopsis Canadean's "Carlsberg Brewery Malaysia Berhad : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations...
Carlsberg A/S - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings ...
Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by Globa...
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's YTD Performance by Brand
- Will Lucas Bols' IPO Bring Much Needed Stability?
- Price drops would damage our DNA - Remy Cointreau
- A Dangerous World and the Threat to Beverages
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Pernod unveils Jameson bottle for St Patrick's Day
- Maxxium UK head to depart for Edrington role
- Remy eases declines as China hints at recovery
- SABMiller beer volumes fall as China holds back Q3
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future
- The Sugar Backlash and its Effects on Global Consumer Markets