UK: Carlsberg kicks off GBP4m ad campaign
Carlsberg is supporting its namesake beer
Carlsberg has unveiled its latest UK ad, part of a GBP4m (US$6m) campaign in support of its namesake lager.
‘The Crate Escape’, which can be viewed below, hits UK screens today (4 March) and has already aired in Ireland, Belgium and Sweden, Carlsberg said. It features the Elmer Bernstein score for ‘The Great Escape’ movie.
Last month, Carlsberg reported a rise in full-year profits despite its core Russian market remaining flat.
- What Brexit means for drinks industry? - Analysis
- Is there a future for the global beer brand?
- How soft drinks can win big with adult consumers
- Global director int'l brands, Heineken - Interview
- Non-Scotch Whisky Essentials, Part I
- The UK Referendum - just-drinks Live Blog
- Absolut rebound paints rosy picture for Pernod
- SABMiller confirms price paid for Meantime
- Aldi dealt alcohol sales blow in Australia
- Maxxium eyes US$1.4bn opportunity in UK spirits
- Adultifying Soft Drinks; Capitalizing on rising adult demand for non-alcoholic beverages
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Spirits and Wine: Corporate Overview
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends