TURKEY: Carlsberg invests $4 million in Turk Tuborg campaign
Danish brewing giant, Carlsberg, has invested US$4m (€4.6m) in a marketing campaign for Turk Tuborg, the Turkish brewery in which it holds a majority stake. Turk Tuborg said that following the campaign Carlsberg ranked as the third best-known beer brand in the country. Turk Tuborg currently controls between 17% and 18% of the market but the company is looking to increase this to between 22% and 23%.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- The European beer market - Focus
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Corporate Relations Director to leave Diageo
- Bacardi names new global communications head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Diageo, Nolets unveil latest Ketel One campaign