TURKEY: Carlsberg invests $4 million in Turk Tuborg campaign
Danish brewing giant, Carlsberg, has invested US$4m (€4.6m) in a marketing campaign for Turk Tuborg, the Turkish brewery in which it holds a majority stake. Turk Tuborg said that following the campaign Carlsberg ranked as the third best-known beer brand in the country. Turk Tuborg currently controls between 17% and 18% of the market but the company is looking to increase this to between 22% and 23%.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Pernod Ricard 's first-half results - Preview
- Pernod Ricard's H1 performance by region - Focus
- Carlsberg's Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- Carlsberg's full-year performance by region
- Heineken's FY performance by region - Focus
- Asahi Group lines up Grolsch, Meantime, Peroni buy
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- SABMiller's Europe chief to join Britvic board
- Pernod Ricard targets US through unit, exec switch