TURKEY: Carlsberg invests $4 million in Turk Tuborg campaign
Danish brewing giant, Carlsberg, has invested US$4m (€4.6m) in a marketing campaign for Turk Tuborg, the Turkish brewery in which it holds a majority stake. Turk Tuborg said that following the campaign Carlsberg ranked as the third best-known beer brand in the country. Turk Tuborg currently controls between 17% and 18% of the market but the company is looking to increase this to between 22% and 23%.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Can the New World Learn a Lesson from the Old?
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014
- LIVE BLOG: Industry responds to Scotland 'No' vote
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l