NORWAY: Carlsberg hit by beer worker strike
Over 250 employers of Carlsberg A/S's Norwegian operation Ringes are on strike over a wage dispute. The workers haven't said how long they plan to stop working, but are part of a wider dpisute that has seen some 440 Norwegian beer workers join the industrial action for greater rights for unions in wage disputes. Apart from Ringes workers, the strikers include staff at brewery stores, the local brewery Hansa Borg on the west coast, the Mack brewry in northern Norway and at Coca-Cola.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Focus - Heineken's H1 Performance by Region
- just The Preview - Carlsberg's Q2 & H1
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Diageo appoints head for Asia marketing unit
- Bacardi sees North America president step down
- Constellation recalls Corona over glass threat