Product Launch - FRANCE: Carlsberg Group's Kronenbourg 1664 Sans Alcool
Kronenbourg 1664 Sans Alcool
Carlsberg Group's Kronenbourg 1664 Sans Alcool
Category - Beer, lager, 0.5% abv
Avaiable - Launched today (18 June)
Location - France, off-trade
Price - EUR3.90 per six-pack for 25cl bottles
Distribution - Kronenbourg
Carlsberg Group-owned French brewer Brasseries Kronenbourg has today (18 June) launched an "alcohol-free" version of its 1664 brand in response to consumer trends.
Billed as “the first alcohol-free premium beer,” 1664 Sans Alcool is made with the same ingredients and according to the same process as regular beer, only the duration of the fermentation period differs, Kronebourg said. A company spokesperson confirmed the brand's abv is 0.5%.
"The consumption of alcohol-free beer is often motivated by health concerns and our aim has been to also make it a truly pleasurable experience in taking this segment upmarket," said Sophie Vandelle-Trapet, Brasseries Kronenbourg's marketing innovation group manager.
In Feburary, Kronenbourg launched a flavoured beer brand extension, 'K,' available in lemon & lime and red fruit.
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
The cider/perry market has witnessed phenomenal developments in the last ten years, making it the World's fastest-growing alcoholic drinks category, in volume terms....
Alcoholic Drinks in Singapore industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The profile also contain...
Alcoholic Drinks in Switzerland industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The profile also conta...
- Aus wine industry pays price for past failures
- What's in store for Super Bowl 50 - Focus
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- Ten things to know about spirits in the US
- Carlsberg's Q4 & Full Year - Preview
- William Grant & Sons restructures US team
- Diageo's Orphan Barrel The Gifted Horse - NPD
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- Diageo's Oban Little Bay single malt Scotch - NPD
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research