Product Launch - FRANCE: Carlsberg Group's Kronenbourg 1664 Sans Alcool
Kronenbourg 1664 Sans Alcool
Carlsberg Group's Kronenbourg 1664 Sans Alcool
Category - Beer, lager, 0.5% abv
Avaiable - Launched today (18 June)
Location - France, off-trade
Price - EUR3.90 per six-pack for 25cl bottles
Distribution - Kronenbourg
Carlsberg Group-owned French brewer Brasseries Kronenbourg has today (18 June) launched an "alcohol-free" version of its 1664 brand in response to consumer trends.
Billed as “the first alcohol-free premium beer,” 1664 Sans Alcool is made with the same ingredients and according to the same process as regular beer, only the duration of the fermentation period differs, Kronebourg said. A company spokesperson confirmed the brand's abv is 0.5%.
"The consumption of alcohol-free beer is often motivated by health concerns and our aim has been to also make it a truly pleasurable experience in taking this segment upmarket," said Sophie Vandelle-Trapet, Brasseries Kronenbourg's marketing innovation group manager.
In Feburary, Kronenbourg launched a flavoured beer brand extension, 'K,' available in lemon & lime and red fruit.
Synopsis Canadean's "Carlsberg Brewery Malaysia Berhad : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations...
Carlsberg A/S - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings ...
Carlsberg AS (CARL B) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by Globa...
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's YTD Performance by Brand
- Will Lucas Bols' IPO Bring Much Needed Stability?
- A Dangerous World and the Threat to Beverages
- Price drops would damage our DNA - Remy Cointreau
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Pernod unveils Jameson bottle for St Patrick's Day
- Maxxium UK head to depart for Edrington role
- Remy eases declines as China hints at recovery
- SABMiller beer volumes fall as China holds back Q3
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- just-drinks on-trend: Craft beer - fortunes and future
- The Sugar Backlash and its Effects on Global Consumer Markets