Product Launch - FRANCE: Carlsberg Group's Kronenbourg 1664 Sans Alcool
Kronenbourg 1664 Sans Alcool
Carlsberg Group's Kronenbourg 1664 Sans Alcool
Category - Beer, lager, 0.5% abv
Avaiable - Launched today (18 June)
Location - France, off-trade
Price - EUR3.90 per six-pack for 25cl bottles
Distribution - Kronenbourg
Carlsberg Group-owned French brewer Brasseries Kronenbourg has today (18 June) launched an "alcohol-free" version of its 1664 brand in response to consumer trends.
Billed as “the first alcohol-free premium beer,” 1664 Sans Alcool is made with the same ingredients and according to the same process as regular beer, only the duration of the fermentation period differs, Kronebourg said. A company spokesperson confirmed the brand's abv is 0.5%.
"The consumption of alcohol-free beer is often motivated by health concerns and our aim has been to also make it a truly pleasurable experience in taking this segment upmarket," said Sophie Vandelle-Trapet, Brasseries Kronenbourg's marketing innovation group manager.
In Feburary, Kronenbourg launched a flavoured beer brand extension, 'K,' available in lemon & lime and red fruit.
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
The cider/perry market has witnessed phenomenal developments in the last ten years, making it the World's fastest-growing alcoholic drinks category, in volume terms....
Alcoholic Drinks in Singapore industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The profile also contain...
Alcoholic Drinks in Switzerland industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The profile also conta...
- Mahou San Miguel - just the Facts
- How to turn a domestic spirit into a global brand
- A game of two halves for Remy Cointreau - Analysis
- Whatever happened to binge Britain? - comment
- Britvic hits make-or-break time for US Fruit Shoot
- Beam Suntory to sell brandy & sherry to Emperador
- Former Diageo exec joins William Grant in LatAm
- Carlsberg "most likely" to buy Grolsch, Peroni
- A-B InBev mulls sale of Peroni, Grolsch - report
- A-B InBev embroiled in Caribbean "poison-pill" row
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Beer Market 2015-2019
- Global Wine Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts