UK: Carlsberg gives San Miguel TV, cinema push
Carlsberg has lined up a television and cinema advert for Mahou San Miguel's namesake beer brand in the UK.
Carlsberg, which distributes and markets San Miguel in the UK, said late last week that the brand will be the subject of an ad with the tagline ‘Una Vida Bien Vivida’, Spanish for a ‘A life well lived’. Directed by Daniel Wolfe, whose work includes music videos for Duffy’s ‘Warwick Avenue’ and Plan B’s ‘She Said’, the ad will appear on TV screens from early August, and in cinemas from 1 September.
The campaign has been designed to “reinforce the San Miguel brand authenticity, making it an aspirational choice for premium lager drinkers”, Carlsberg said on Friday (5 August).
The ad can be viewed below.
The second part of January's management briefing sees Spiros Malandrakis and Zsuzsa Szilagyi, alcoholics drinks analysts at Euromonitor International, turn their attention to beer and cider. What doe...
Heineken has lined up the latest execution in the current UK campaign for its Foster's beer brand....
- Aus wine industry pays price for past failures
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- Carlsberg's Q4 & full-year results - Preview
- What's in store for Super Bowl 50 - Focus
- Key trends for beer in 2016 - Focus
- William Grant & Sons restructures US team
- Diageo completes wine category exit in US
- Beam Suntory targets Kenya with Edrington/FIX
- Diageo's Oban Little Bay single malt Scotch - NPD
- Diageo nears wine exit with Acacia sale to Peju
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research