UK: Carlsberg gives San Miguel TV, cinema push
Carlsberg has lined up a television and cinema advert for Mahou San Miguel's namesake beer brand in the UK.
Carlsberg, which distributes and markets San Miguel in the UK, said late last week that the brand will be the subject of an ad with the tagline ‘Una Vida Bien Vivida’, Spanish for a ‘A life well lived’. Directed by Daniel Wolfe, whose work includes music videos for Duffy’s ‘Warwick Avenue’ and Plan B’s ‘She Said’, the ad will appear on TV screens from early August, and in cinemas from 1 September.
The campaign has been designed to “reinforce the San Miguel brand authenticity, making it an aspirational choice for premium lager drinkers”, Carlsberg said on Friday (5 August).
The ad can be viewed below.
The second part of January's management briefing sees Spiros Malandrakis and Zsuzsa Szilagyi, alcoholics drinks analysts at Euromonitor International, turn their attention to beer and cider. What doe...
Heineken has lined up the latest execution in the current UK campaign for its Foster's beer brand....
- Remy, dead cats and the power of China's new year
- Will Lucas Bols' IPO Bring Much-Needed Stability?
- Focus - Remy Cointreau's YTD Performance by Brand
- just the Facts - Top 20 US Beers by Value, Volume
- Price drops would damage our DNA - Remy Cointreau
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- Maxxium UK head to depart for Edrington role
- Remy eases declines as China hints at recovery
- Diageo inks UK distribution deals
- Pernod unveils Jameson bottle for St Patrick's Day
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages