UK: Carlsberg gives San Miguel TV, cinema push
Carlsberg has lined up a television and cinema advert for Mahou San Miguel's namesake beer brand in the UK.
Carlsberg, which distributes and markets San Miguel in the UK, said late last week that the brand will be the subject of an ad with the tagline ‘Una Vida Bien Vivida’, Spanish for a ‘A life well lived’. Directed by Daniel Wolfe, whose work includes music videos for Duffy’s ‘Warwick Avenue’ and Plan B’s ‘She Said’, the ad will appear on TV screens from early August, and in cinemas from 1 September.
The campaign has been designed to “reinforce the San Miguel brand authenticity, making it an aspirational choice for premium lager drinkers”, Carlsberg said on Friday (5 August).
The ad can be viewed below.
The second part of January's management briefing sees Spiros Malandrakis and Zsuzsa Szilagyi, alcoholics drinks analysts at Euromonitor International, turn their attention to beer and cider. What doe...
Heineken has lined up the latest execution in the current UK campaign for its Foster's beer brand....
- The category today - Scotch Whisky I
- Today's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky II
- Tomorrow's Market Trends - Scotch Whisky III
- Key Brands Performance - Scotch Whisky IV
- Protein interest offers drinks opportunities - NPD
- Analysts clash over AB InBev SAB Brexit impact
- Pernod switches Travel Retail Europe op's director
- AB InBev unveils Stella Artois three-packs
- Beam Suntory names CFO, makes structural changes
- Rum "yet to maximise" GTR potential - Bacardi
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Consumer and Market Insights: Wine Market in China