DENMARK: Carlsberg forecast to raise H1 profit by 34%
The Danish brewing group, Carlsberg A/S, is set to register a 34% percent rise in first-half operating profit according to a poll of analysts' forecasts, run by Reuters. Operating profits for the first half are predicted to come in at DKr1.8 billion (US$235m). Analysts are forecasting a 10% increase in full-year operating profits to DKr3.6 billion. That is below Carlsberg's own forecast for the full year which is predicting 15% operating profit growth from the 2001 figure of DKr3.3 billion to DKr3.8 billion.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- The end is nigh for Global Travel Retail - Comment
- Five ways small brands can beat big players
- Interview, Bulldog Gin founder Anshuman Vohra
- Pernod Ricard's Q1 results - Preview
- Pernod Ricard Q1 2017 results by region, brand
- Diageo most at risk to Thai alcohol ban - analyst
- Jobs at new India hub won't affect staff - Diageo
- Stumbling UK Pound prompts Conviviality price hike
- US craft spirits could be as big as craft beer
- AB InBev fund ZX Ventures buys homebrew co
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Wine Market 2016-2020
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends