DENMARK: Carlsberg forecast to raise H1 profit by 34%
The Danish brewing group, Carlsberg A/S, is set to register a 34% percent rise in first-half operating profit according to a poll of analysts' forecasts, run by Reuters. Operating profits for the first half are predicted to come in at DKr1.8 billion (US$235m). Analysts are forecasting a 10% increase in full-year operating profits to DKr3.6 billion. That is below Carlsberg's own forecast for the full year which is predicting 15% operating profit growth from the 2001 figure of DKr3.3 billion to DKr3.8 billion.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Six key trends for alcoholic drinks in 2016
- What's so special about Islay anyway? - Comment
- Aus wine industry pays price for past failures
- Ten things to know about spirits in the US
- Will value-sharing in Travel Retail become reality
- SABMiller hits back in UK corporation tax row
- Diageo's Orphan Barrel The Gifted Horse - NPD
- American rye whiskey sales leap 600% in five years
- Alcohol industry warning over Kroger plan
- William Grant & Sons restructures US team
- What Next for Beer and Brewers Following the MegaBrew Deal?
- Global travel retail insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Beer Trends 2015 : Global Beer Trends and Long-term Forecasts
- Global Whiskey Market 2016-2020
- Global sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research