UK: Carlsberg 'Fan Squad' push goes live - video
Carlsberg has unveiled the first TV ad under its UK 'Fan Squad' campaign, which will run through this summer's World Cup in Brazil.
The ad first aired yesterday (11 May) on the final day of the Carlsberg-sponsored Barclays English Premier League. It includes 68 references to national and club football teams, which consumers can identify on the Carlsberg Fan Squad website.
Meanwhile, Carlsberg has launched an on- and off-trade campaign to give 1,000 people the chance to watch England v San Marino at Wembley in a qualifier for UEFA Euro 2016, which Carlsberg also sponsors.
The Fan Squad push stars UK celebrities Paddy McGuinness, Ian Wright and Jeff Stelling, and was first announced last month.
Carlsberg A/S - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings ...
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
Carlsberg-owned Brasseries Kronenbourg has announced three new product launches in its domestic market for this Spring....
Carlsberg A/S’s heavy reliance on the Russian beer market has come back to haunt CEO Jørgen Buhl Rasmussen. The risk associated with heavily investing in this market has blown back in the brewers' fac...
Beer in Europe industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value and volume 2009-13, and forecast to 2018). The profile also contains de...
- Are we kidding ourselves over craft spirits?
- What's behind Brown-Forman's Irish whiskey plans?
- Is Brown-Forman doing a Jack Daniel's in Ireland?
- How good a sustainability fit are ABI and SAB?
- Interview - Heineken global activation director
- Diageo, Treasury Wine Estates quiet on wine sale
- Chandon to become "third pillar brand" for MH
- Brown-Forman silent on Southern Comfort report
- Pay freeze anger threatens Carlsberg UK site
- Stoli appoints international marketing director
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research