UK: Carlsberg 'Fan Squad' push goes live - video
Carlsberg has unveiled the first TV ad under its UK 'Fan Squad' campaign, which will run through this summer's World Cup in Brazil.
The ad first aired yesterday (11 May) on the final day of the Carlsberg-sponsored Barclays English Premier League. It includes 68 references to national and club football teams, which consumers can identify on the Carlsberg Fan Squad website.
Meanwhile, Carlsberg has launched an on- and off-trade campaign to give 1,000 people the chance to watch England v San Marino at Wembley in a qualifier for UEFA Euro 2016, which Carlsberg also sponsors.
The Fan Squad push stars UK celebrities Paddy McGuinness, Ian Wright and Jeff Stelling, and was first announced last month.
Carlsberg A/S - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings ...
Synopsis Canadean's "Carlsberg Brewery Malaysia Berhad : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations...
Carlsberg-owned Brasseries Kronenbourg has announced three new product launches in its domestic market for this Spring....
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
Carlsberg A/S’s heavy reliance on the Russian beer market has come back to haunt CEO Jørgen Buhl Rasmussen. The risk associated with heavily investing in this market has blown back in the brewers' fac...
- Why did Mast-Jägermeister buy Sidney Frank?
- Why consumers don't care about vodka's provenance
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Japan follows in Scotch whisky's footsteps
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- Pernod Ricard releases social medial guide
- Bruno Mars rum rolls out across US
- Brown-Forman CEO unfazed by FX headwinds
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research