UK: Carlsberg extends Live Nation festival link-up
Tuborg will continue its official lager status at Live Nation events
Carlsberg has signed a five-year deal with festival organiser Live Nation that will continue Tuborg's status as the official lager of Live Nation's UK music festivals.
Somersby Cider will also have official cider status at UK Live Nation events, Carlsberg said today (19 August). No financial details have been disclosed.
“This new deal will position Tuborg as the leading UK festival lager and also provides a high-profile platform to drive awareness and trial of Somersby Cider which has an important role to play in our beer and beverage portfolio,” Carlsberg UK's head of festivals and events, Nigel Bryant, said.
Live Nation's roster of events include Download, Hard Rock Calling, Wireless, Creamfields, Global Gathering, Magic Summer Live and Festival Republic events Reading, Leeds and Latitude.
The Live Nation contract also secures the sale of Carlsberg UK’s beer and beverages at Academy Music Group, O2 Apollo Manchester, Southampton Guildhall and the Motorpoint Arenas at Sheffield and Cardiff, Carlsberg said.
Carlsberg signed its first long-term deal with Live Nation in 2007.
Last month, Carlsberg extended its sponsorship deal with Liverpool Football Club for another three years.
In this, the final part of just-drinks' management briefing for January, Euromonitor takes a look at what the year ahead has in store for the global brewing industry....
This report comprises of high level market research data on the Malaysia beer industry, published by Canadean. The report covers total market (on- and off-premise) and includes valuable insight and ...
Here, courtesy of analysts at Nomura, is a list of the purchases made in the global brewing industry between 1999 and last year, along with the EBITDA multiples paid....
- Spirits - Where does 'Craft' End and 'Mass' Begin?
- Brewers go Crazy over Flavoured Malt “Cocktails”
- What do A-B InBev results mean for SABMiller deal?
- Anheuser-Busch InBev's FY Performance by Region
- Much Work to do on Packaging in the US
- Diageo "smart bottle" targets consumers at home
- Tesco reinstates Dan Jago following suspension
- Tough US hits Mast-Jagermeister volumes in 2014
- Suntory whiskey seeks to "eclipse" Diageo, Pernod
- George Clooney launches Tequila Casamigos in UK
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Wine, 2014 and the future
- Spirits and RTDs, 2014 and the future
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Beam Suntory Inc. - Strategy and SWOT Report