DENMARK: Carlsberg CFO fined for market breach
Investigations into whether Jesper Baernholdt, Carlsberg's former chief financial officer, passed on company information, which led to the Danish company being reprimanded by the Copenhagen Stock Exchange, has led to the ex-CFO being fined DKr20,000 (US$2,649). The investigation was held after allegations some analysts were given information before the official release of Carlsberg's 2002 results.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Brewers Feel Prolonged Russian Winter
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Portman finds against Diageo "mix it up" tagline
- Diageo appoints head for Asia marketing unit
- Bacardi sees North America president step down