UK: Carlsberg celebrates a staggering 307% increase in off trade sales 100 million viewers during Euro 2000
While festivities in France in the wake of Euro 2000 are starting to die down, Carlsberg-Tetley is beginning to celebrate the results of its marketing activities in the lead up to and during the Euro 2000 tournament. Initial results show that sales in multiple grocers alone rose by an enormous 773%, while the take home market enjoyed an overall increase of 307%.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- The European beer market - Focus
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Pernod Ricard offloads Domecq brandies, wines
- Remy snaps up Seattle's Westland Distillery
- Sazerac poaches ex-Diageo government director