DENMARK: Carlsberg Breweries acquires strong base in Poland
Carlsberg Breweries is to acquire the two Polish Breweries, Bosman Browar Szczecin and Kasztelan Browar Sierpc, from the Bitburger beverage group, through its Polish-based subsidiary Okocim. The move is part of an effort to establish a strong base in Poland. And the Danish brewer also announced today that it had bought the majority shareholding in Browary Dolnoslaskie Piast S.A. (Piast) through the Dutch holding company Dyland. The Piast acquisition will enter into force as of 15 August 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Comment - Heineken's 'No' Cuts SABMiller Options
- Irish whiskey eyes a slice of Scotch's global pie
- Scottish Independence and Scotch Whisky
- SABMiller spurned by Heineken: The start of the en
- Can the New World Learn a Lesson from the Old?
- Patron Spirits' Patron Citrónge Lime
- Heineken rejects SABMiller purchase proposal
- Diageo's Special Releases 2014
- LIVE BLOG: Industry responds to Scotland 'No' vote
- Wm Grant CMO to head Orangina Scweppes Int'l