DENMARK: Carlsberg Breweries acquires strong base in Poland
Carlsberg Breweries is to acquire the two Polish Breweries, Bosman Browar Szczecin and Kasztelan Browar Sierpc, from the Bitburger beverage group, through its Polish-based subsidiary Okocim. The move is part of an effort to establish a strong base in Poland. And the Danish brewer also announced today that it had bought the majority shareholding in Browary Dolnoslaskie Piast S.A. (Piast) through the Dutch holding company Dyland. The Piast acquisition will enter into force as of 15 August 2001.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 15 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Are we kidding ourselves over craft spirits?
- What's behind Brown-Forman's Irish whiskey plans?
- Is Brown-Forman doing a Jack Daniel's in Ireland?
- How good a sustainability fit are ABI and SAB?
- The new Johnnie Walker ad and today's consumers
- Diageo, Treasury Wine Estates quiet on wine sale
- Chandon to become "third pillar brand" for MH
- Brown-Forman silent on Southern Comfort report
- Stoli appoints international marketing director
- Moet Hennessy hails Formula One deal for Chandon
- The IWSR Duty Free/Travel Retail Report 2015
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research