UK: Carlsberg bottles recalled over glass fear
Packs of Carlsberg lager are being recalled in the UK market, because of fears of dislodged glass from the bottles' necks. In a report today, the BBC says that as a precautionay measure bottles sold in eight packs from Iceland and Sommerfield stores since 1 September are being recalled. Carlsberg-Tetley said there was a slight risk glass particles may dislodge from the neck of the 275ml bottles.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 14 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bacardi global marketing boss, whisky
- Comment - Hybrid Spirits: Innovation or Laziness?
- Has Coca-Cola Jumped From Frying Pan to Fire?
- Constellation grapples with glass as reality bites
- Brewers Feel Prolonged Russian Winter
- Mast-Jägermeister targets UK off-trade boost
- Diageo doubles intake for spirits start-ups scheme
- Second senior exec to depart Bacardi
- Portman finds against Diageo "mix it up" tagline
- Diageo appoints head for Asia marketing unit