UK: Carlsberg bottles recalled over glass fear
Packs of Carlsberg lager are being recalled in the UK market, because of fears of dislodged glass from the bottles' necks. In a report today, the BBC says that as a precautionay measure bottles sold in eight packs from Iceland and Sommerfield stores since 1 September are being recalled. Carlsberg-Tetley said there was a slight risk glass particles may dislodge from the neck of the 275ml bottles.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- The European beer market - Focus
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Corporate Relations Director to leave Diageo
- Bacardi names new global communications head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Diageo, Nolets unveil latest Ketel One campaign