UK: Carlsberg backs Somersby cider with ad push
Carlsberg has launched a GBP10m (US$15.1m) marketing campaign in the UK for its cider brand Somersby.
The campaign includes a TV spot, which aired last night during England's World Cup qualifier with Montenegro, that targets the key football market, Carlsberg said yesterday (26 March). Activities also include support for the on-trade and off-trade, PR, social media activity and online video content, Carlsberg said.
Somersby launched in the UK off-trade in July, and is being rolled out across the on-trade throughout this month.
Earlier this week, analysts at UBS released their latest 'Beeronomics' research note, looking at the global beer landscape. Here, courtesy of UBS, is a breakdown of the top 25 beer markets around the ...
This report comprises of high level market research data on the Malaysia beer industry, published by Canadean. The report covers total market (on- and off-premise) and includes valuable insight and ...
The world’s fourth largest brewer, Carlsberg is working to reduce its reliance on struggling European markets. This profile considers the company’s decision to focus on emerging Asian markets and anal...
- Analysis - Remy's Cognac "dead-cat bounce"
- Comment - How Hand-Made is Tito's Handmade Vodka?
- Heineken to stay "active player" in beer M&A - CFO
- Diageo's future brighter than present suggests
- Diageo's Q1 Results by Region
- Moët Hennessy unveils first Travel Retail outlet
- United Spirits sees Q1 net loss
- Beam Suntory, Edrington part ways in Travel Retail
- Diageo puts Beckham centre stage in Haig Club ad
- Smirnoff Ice gets India launch