UK: Carlsberg backs Somersby cider with ad push
Carlsberg has launched a GBP10m (US$15.1m) marketing campaign in the UK for its cider brand Somersby.
The campaign includes a TV spot, which aired last night during England's World Cup qualifier with Montenegro, that targets the key football market, Carlsberg said yesterday (26 March). Activities also include support for the on-trade and off-trade, PR, social media activity and online video content, Carlsberg said.
Somersby launched in the UK off-trade in July, and is being rolled out across the on-trade throughout this month.
Earlier this week, analysts at UBS released their latest 'Beeronomics' research note, looking at the global beer landscape. Here, courtesy of UBS, is a breakdown of the top 25 beer markets around the ...
- Have spirits companies forgotten the mainstream?
- Does alcohol accelerate the onset of dementia?
- Pernod's mood darkens over India - Analysis
- Why Scotch must drop the 'malts good, blends bad'
- Ashwagandha - The next functional drinks trend?
- Moet Hennessy unaffected by LVMH Dior buy
- Diageo to cut 105 jobs in Scotland, 50 in Italy
- Distell acquires majority stake in Cruz Vodka
- Portman Group heads to Tesco for new chief exec
- William Grant names Europe & NA Travel Retail head
- Global Scotch insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global Champagne and sparkling wine insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Battle of the Generations - The fight for iGen, Millennial, Gen X and Baby Boomer consumers
- Myanmar - ISA Country Report
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends