DENMARK: Carlsberg Asia chief steps down
Roy Bagattini joined Carlsberg from SABMiller in 2009
The senior VP at Carlsberg's Asia division is set to leave the company.
The brewer confirmed earlier this week that Roy Bagattini will step down from the role in June to join Levi Strauss & Co as executive VP & president of commercial operations for Asia Pacific. Carlsberg is in the process of recruiting a replacement for Bagattini.
As well as vacating the position in Asia, Bagattini will also quit his place on the firm's executive committee. He joined Carlsberg from SABMiller in 2009.
“I am sorry that Roy has chosen to leave Carlsberg,” said company president & CEO Jørgen Buhl Rasmussen. “During his time in charge, he has established a strong regional leadership team and grown the business threefold, both in terms of size and profitability.”
Following Bagattini's departure, Buhl Rasmussen will assume his responsibilities until a replacement has been found.
Anadolu Group, the parent company of Moskva-Efes Pivovarnya, considers Russia as its main international market. Despite decreasing beer consumption, the company aims to maintain strong positions acros...
Alcoholic Drinks in Europe industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value and volume 2007-11, and forecast to 2016). Th...
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- Sustainability in Wine - Part I
- just the Ten - Top News Stories of 2014
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Brown-Forman eyeing Scotch, Irish whisk(e)y entry?
- Diageo rolls out Beckham's Haig Club to US
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018
- Global market review of non-Scotch whiskies – forecasts to 2018