DENMARK: Carlsberg Asia chief steps down
Roy Bagattini joined Carlsberg from SABMiller in 2009
The senior VP at Carlsberg's Asia division is set to leave the company.
The brewer confirmed earlier this week that Roy Bagattini will step down from the role in June to join Levi Strauss & Co as executive VP & president of commercial operations for Asia Pacific. Carlsberg is in the process of recruiting a replacement for Bagattini.
As well as vacating the position in Asia, Bagattini will also quit his place on the firm's executive committee. He joined Carlsberg from SABMiller in 2009.
“I am sorry that Roy has chosen to leave Carlsberg,” said company president & CEO Jørgen Buhl Rasmussen. “During his time in charge, he has established a strong regional leadership team and grown the business threefold, both in terms of size and profitability.”
Following Bagattini's departure, Buhl Rasmussen will assume his responsibilities until a replacement has been found.
Anadolu Group, the parent company of Moskva-Efes Pivovarnya, considers Russia as its main international market. Despite decreasing beer consumption, the company aims to maintain strong positions acros...
- Why did Mast-Jägermeister buy Sidney Frank?
- Why consumers don't care about vodka's provenance
- Pernod Ricard's FY Performance by Region, Brand
- Brown-Forman's Q1 Performance by Region, Brand
- Japan follows in Scotch whisky's footsteps
- Diageo launches glass Bulleit & Cola bottles
- Pernod Ricard releases social medial guide
- Pernod Ricard "in line" after full-year results
- Bruno Mars rum rolls out across US
- Brown-Forman CEO unfazed by FX headwinds
- Global gin insights - market data, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Future growth opportunities for global spirits
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research