DENMARK: Carlsberg Asia chief steps down
Roy Bagattini joined Carlsberg from SABMiller in 2009
The senior VP at Carlsberg's Asia division is set to leave the company.
The brewer confirmed earlier this week that Roy Bagattini will step down from the role in June to join Levi Strauss & Co as executive VP & president of commercial operations for Asia Pacific. Carlsberg is in the process of recruiting a replacement for Bagattini.
As well as vacating the position in Asia, Bagattini will also quit his place on the firm's executive committee. He joined Carlsberg from SABMiller in 2009.
“I am sorry that Roy has chosen to leave Carlsberg,” said company president & CEO Jørgen Buhl Rasmussen. “During his time in charge, he has established a strong regional leadership team and grown the business threefold, both in terms of size and profitability.”
Following Bagattini's departure, Buhl Rasmussen will assume his responsibilities until a replacement has been found.
Anadolu Group, the parent company of Moskva-Efes Pivovarnya, considers Russia as its main international market. Despite decreasing beer consumption, the company aims to maintain strong positions acros...
- Comment - Diageo Steps Up Defence of Haig Club
- just the Preview - Diageo Q2 & H1
- just the Facts - Top 20 US Beers by Value, Volume
- Focus - Diageo's H1 Results by Region, Brand
- Comment - Spirits - Where Next for Scotch Whisky?
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo speaks out over supplier contract changes
- Brown-Forman appoints Jack Daniel's president
- Diageo inks UK distribution deals
- ASA rejects Haig Club ad complaints
- Global RTD/RTS insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Global Consumer Trends and Key Consumer Targets in Alcoholic Beverages