ASIA: Carlsberg Asia announces new management structure
Carlsberg Asia, the 50/50 joint venture between Carlsberg Breweries A/S and the Chang Beverages Limited, is to change its top management team when the present CEO Michael C. Iuul reaches retirement age in January 2003. The new management, which will be responsible for the day-to-day operations of the company, will include a chief investment officer, two chief operations officers (COO), and a chief administrative officer.
Get full access to all content, just $1 for 30 days
A Message From The Editor
just-drinks gives you the widest beverage market coverage.
Paid just-drinks members have unlimited access to all our exclusive content - including 16 years of archives.
I am so confident you will love complete access to our content that today I can offer you 30 days access for $1.
It’s our best ever membership offer – just for you.
Olly Wehring, editor of just-drinks
- Interview - Bernstein analyst Trevor Stirling
- Is Irish whiskey ready to recognise its potential?
- Trump, local spirits and the IR role - The Analyst
- The European beer market - Focus
- Cannabis – A clear and present danger to alcohol
- Diageo appoints first programmatic marketing head
- Diageo strike threat postponed with fresh vote
- Pernod Ricard offloads Domecq brandies, wines
- Remy snaps up Seattle's Westland Distillery
- Sazerac poaches ex-Diageo government director