DENMARK: Carlsberg appoints global sales, marketing head
Carlsberg is saying goodbye to Khalil Younes
Carlsberg has lined up a new head of global sales, marketing & innovation as the present incumbent prepares to leave the group.
Graham Fewkes, Carlsberg's commercial VP in Asia, will step up to the role on 1 April, the Danish brewer said earlier today (12 March). Fewkes will replace Khalil Younes, who has called time on his tenure with Carlsberg.
Fewkes, 46, joined Carlsberg in connection with the Scottish & Newcastle acquisition in 2008 and previously served as S&N's commercial representative in Eastern Europe. He has also worked for Grand Metropolitan and Foster's Brewing Group.
Carlsberg CEO Jørgen Buhl Rasmussen said: “Graham has played an important part in growing our Asian business and I admire his deep understanding of what it takes to develop the commercial agenda, as well as his strong operational experience across many markets in our three regions.”
- It isn't just men who like beer - Comment
- Why sports drinks fail to ride the Olympic wave
- What do US wholesalers think of spirits trends?
- How the craft economy is loosening alcohol laws
- Experienced hands hold firm at CCEP - Analysis
- Diageo merges US, Canada spirits units
- Johnnie Walker's Bourbon bent "coincidental"
- "We're not complacent about Brexit" - Diageo
- Luxury and e-commerce a "natural fit" - Diageo
- Diageo's Johnnie Walker set for festive push in TR
- Global gin insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- The Next Seven Big Beverage Markets
- Global rum insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global RTD insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends
- Global non-Scotch whiskies insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends