DENMARK: Carlsberg appoints global sales, marketing head
Carlsberg is saying goodbye to Khalil Younes
Carlsberg has lined up a new head of global sales, marketing & innovation as the present incumbent prepares to leave the group.
Graham Fewkes, Carlsberg's commercial VP in Asia, will step up to the role on 1 April, the Danish brewer said earlier today (12 March). Fewkes will replace Khalil Younes, who has called time on his tenure with Carlsberg.
Fewkes, 46, joined Carlsberg in connection with the Scottish & Newcastle acquisition in 2008 and previously served as S&N's commercial representative in Eastern Europe. He has also worked for Grand Metropolitan and Foster's Brewing Group.
Carlsberg CEO Jørgen Buhl Rasmussen said: “Graham has played an important part in growing our Asian business and I admire his deep understanding of what it takes to develop the commercial agenda, as well as his strong operational experience across many markets in our three regions.”
Carlsberg A/S - Strategy and SWOT Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The report covers the company’s structure, operation, SWOT analysis, product and service offerings ...
Synopsis Canadean's "Carlsberg Brewery Malaysia Berhad : Consumer Packaged Goods - Company Profile, SWOT & Financial Report" contains in depth information and data about the company and its operations...
MarketLine's Company Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments reports offer a comprehensive breakdown of the organic and inorganic growth activity undertaken by an organi...
The Coca-Cola Co (TCCC) is the leading player in both soft drinks and in HW soft drinks. The company’s strength is based on its diversity of category presence from HW carbonates to RTD tea and bottled...
- Focus - Edrington's FY Performance by Brand
- Where Beer is Brewed Can Leave a Bad Taste
- Pernod relies on Indian whiskey to crack Africa
- Analysis - Storm clouds lift over Diageo Towers
- NPD: The Clear Soft Drink Trend is Back
- Diageo CFO Mahlan to head up N America
- Former Bacardi exec takes De Kuyper CEO role
- Diageo lining up Gleneagles sale - report
- Pernod Ricard allays Havana Club shortage fears
- Comment - Diageo CFO to North America? Do the Math
- Global liqueurs insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Company Profile 2014 – Remy Cointreau
- Edrington Group in Spirits (World)
- Diageo plc (DGE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
- Global Tequila insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research