DENMARK: Carlsberg appoints Germany head
Carlsberg makes Germany switch
Carlsberg has appointed Frank Massen as the CEO of its business in Germany.
Massen, who was previously managing director of the Trinks Group, replaces 62-year-old Wolfgang Burgard, who will remain on the board of the Carlsberg Deutschland business.
Burgard will "work on strategic tasks for the Carlsberg Group," the brewer said yesterday (11 May).
Massen has more than 20 years experience in marketing and sales. He joined Carlsberg Deutschland in 2005 as vice president of sales, before leaving for the Trinks Group in 2007.
Carlsberg yesterday maintained its forecast of a 20% rise in profits in 2010, despite a difficult first quarter in its key Russian market.
- Comment - The Appeal and Perils of Craft
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part IV: Spirits
- Time is Right for Refresco Gerber Exit
- just the Ten - Top News Stories of 2014
- Review of the Year 2014 - Part II: Beer & Cider
- Belvédère to sell assets, streamline portfolio
- Belvedere vodka tie-up over new James Bond film
- Diageo ups focus on China with Mortlach roll-out
- Brown-Forman eyeing Scotch, Irish whisk(e)y entry?
- Diageo rolls out Beckham's Haig Club to US
- Global vodka insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- Global Scotch whisky insights - market forecasts, product innovation and consumer trends research
- The IWSR Forecast Report - 2014-2019 Global Review
- Global Tequila Market 2014-2018
- Global market review of non-Scotch whiskies – forecasts to 2018